WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

Happy Birthday, Emilia!

7 nov 2019

Today Emilia Mingrone, mother of Maria & Giuseppe, who established our agency in 1974, celebrates 70th Birthday! We wish her many more years of happy and healthy life!

More

Use of private beach for our clients

14 jun 2019

Anyone buying a property with our Agency can now use our Private Beach 'Lido Mago Di OZ’ for special prices!

More

Bouna Pasqua!

21 apr 2019

Happy Easter to all our clients! Scalea-Property Team

More

Assunta Mingrone 102!

17 mar 2019

Assunta Mingrone, grandmother of Maria and Giuseppe Minrgone (directors of our Agency) celebrates her 102nd birthday!

More

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

23 dec 2018

We wish to all our clients a Very Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year!

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / PROPERTY (REAL ESTATE) IN AND AROUND SCALEA

Re: opening bank account

opening bank account
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2017 07:23PM

We are also thinking to buy a property in Scalea. But I’ve read that I do need to open a bank account in Italy for that. Also, this agency says I can buy property without it. What’s better to open one or to buy without it? Any thoughts on that?

Max and Ella



Re: opening bank account
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2017 05:22PM

Max-ell wrote:

We are also thinking to buy a property in Scalea. But I’ve read that I do need to open a bank account in Italy for that. Also, this agency says I can buy property without it. What’s better to open one
or to buy without it? Any thoughts on that?

Max and Ella
It’s totally up to you, guys.



Re: opening bank account
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2017 07:50PM

bill77 wrote:
Max-ell wrote:

We are also thinking to buy a property in Scalea. But I’ve read that I do need to open a bank account in Italy for that. Also, this agency says I can buy property without it. What’s
better to open one
or to buy without it? Any thoughts on that?

Max and Ella
It’s totally up to you, guys.
Thank you happy



Re: opening bank account
Posted by: lcheriet (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2019 02:53AM

Hello,
I am thinking about opening a bank account in Scalea. I would like to know what is needed and which bank is recommended?
Thanks a lot.
Lam



Re: opening bank account
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: July 11, 2019 07:16AM

lcheriet wrote:

Hello,
I am thinking about opening a bank account in Scalea. I would like to know what is needed and which bank is recommended?
Thanks a lot.
Lam
Now it’s slightly difficult to open a bank account in Italy for non residents.
Even if you’ll be successful, you’ll have to pay few hundred euros per year to the bank to run your account.



Re: opening bank account
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2019 11:37AM

RomanR wrote:
lcheriet wrote:

Hello,
I am thinking about opening a bank account in Scalea. I would like to know what is needed and which bank is recommended?
Thanks a lot.
Lam
Now it’s slightly
difficult to open a bank account in Italy for non residents.
Even if you’ll be successful, you’ll have to pay few hundred euros per year to the bank to run your account.
Thank you





Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2019 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru