WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

Wedding!!!

29 jun 2020

Congratulations to our Italian Director Giuseppe and his wife Antonella with wedding or their daughter Francesca!

More

Italy opens from 3 June

1 jun 2020

As Italy opens from 3 of June for travel, Ryanair now sells tickets for it’s flights from UK and Ireland to Italy. Tickets from 39 EUR one way.

More

COVID-19 update

10 apr 2020

Calabria — is least affected region, Riviera dei Cedri — zero infected. Italy slowly goes back to normal starting from South.

More

COVID-19 update

7 apr 2020

There have been no cases of virus in Riviera dei Cedri! Instead, we have lots of food and lots of  sun! For more up to date info please visit our FORUM

More

COVID-19 update

12 mar 2020

As preventive measure, disinfection of streets will take place 13/03 22:00–24:00 in Scalea and nearby cities. Residents advised keep windows closed during this time.

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / PROPERTY (REAL ESTATE) IN AND AROUND SCALEA

Management fees

Management fees
Posted by: Sheppertonni (IP Logged)
Date: March 26, 2019 01:27PM

I’m looking into buying my first apartment to rent out but does anyone have any ideas how much management companies charge for key handeling and cleaning etc?

Really finding it difficult to gather this information?



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/21/19 02:51PM.



Re: MANAGEMENT FEES
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2019 11:21AM

Sheppertonni wrote:

I’m looking into buying my first apartment to rent out but does anyone have any ideas how much management companies charge for key handeling and cleaning etc?

Really finding it difficult to
gather this information?
For our 1 bedroom apartment we paying 65 euros for check-in, check-out, cleaning and laundry service per each booking.
We are happy with service and price.
It’s works just fine, when you are in UK and someone else does all this job for you.



Re: Management fees
Posted by: lcheriet (IP Logged)
Date: June 09, 2019 02:49PM

Hello
Can you tell us the name of the management ent compagny in question.
Thanks



Re: Management fees
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: June 23, 2019 11:39AM

lcheriet wrote:

Hello
Can you tell us the name of the management ent compagny in question.
Thanks
Guys from this agency do it for us.



Re: Management fees
Posted by: cambridgehomeloan (IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2019 05:20AM

Thank you for great topics posting. I like your writing.



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/18/19 01:55PM.



Re: Management fees
Posted by: alex.p (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2019 07:33AM

den wrote:
lcheriet wrote:

Hello
Can you tell us the name of the management ent compagny in question.
Thanks
Guys from this agency do it for us.
How much would you charge for managing rentals of my 2 bedroom apartment in Scalea?



Re: Management fees
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2019 04:04PM

alex.p wrote:
den wrote:
lcheriet wrote:

Hello
Can you tell us the name of the management ent compagny in question.
Thanks
Guys from this agency do it for us.
How much would you
charge for managing rentals of my 2 bedroom apartment in Scalea?
I think they’ll charge 75 euros.



Re: Management fees
Posted by: alex.p (IP Logged)
Date: December 28, 2019 01:35PM

den wrote:
alex.p wrote:
den wrote:
lcheriet wrote:

Hello
Can you tell us the name of the management ent compagny in question.
Thanks
Guys from this agency do it for us.
How
much would you
charge for managing rentals of my 2 bedroom apartment in Scalea?
I think they’ll charge 75 euros.
Sounds fair enough.



Re: Management fees
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: January 28, 2020 08:46AM

As far as I remember, they have few more options.
One of them: they’ll take care of everything regarding rentals and all takings divided 40/60, which is sounds fair considering that I don’t need to be involved in all that hassle and responsibilities.





Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2020 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru