WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

Happy Birthday, Emilia!

7 nov 2019

Today Emilia Mingrone, mother of Maria & Giuseppe, who established our agency in 1974, celebrates 70th Birthday! We wish her many more years of happy and healthy life!

More

Use of private beach for our clients

14 jun 2019

Anyone buying a property with our Agency can now use our Private Beach 'Lido Mago Di OZ’ for special prices!

More

Bouna Pasqua!

21 apr 2019

Happy Easter to all our clients! Scalea-Property Team

More

Assunta Mingrone 102!

17 mar 2019

Assunta Mingrone, grandmother of Maria and Giuseppe Minrgone (directors of our Agency) celebrates her 102nd birthday!

More

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

23 dec 2018

We wish to all our clients a Very Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year!

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / CALABRIA, HERE WE COME!

Train tickets

Train tickets
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2017 05:32PM

Where do you buy train tickets for Italian trains?



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2017 09:57AM

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2017 09:15AM

Thank you! How long in advance do I need to buy tickets for?



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2017 07:37PM

Lisa wrote:

Thank you! How long in advance do I need to buy tickets for?
In July-Aug I would suggest at least 2–3 weeks before travelling. Other month no problem.



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2017 06:25PM

mozg wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Thank you! How long in advance do I need to buy tickets for?
In July-Aug I would suggest at least 2–3 weeks before travelling. Other month no problem.
Oh, OK. Thank you happy



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: September 27, 2017 11:42PM

Lisa wrote:

Where do you buy train tickets for Italian trains?
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: September 28, 2017 09:46AM

mozg wrote:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2017 10:37AM

bill77 wrote:
mozg wrote:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.
Thank you, I did not know that!



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2017 05:31PM

mozg wrote:
bill77 wrote:
mozg wrote:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.
Thank you, I did not know that!
You are welcome, mate.





Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2019 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru