WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

OUR PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE

1 nov 2018

ONLY AT OUR AGENCY THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. No dodgy 'assistance’ fees, commissions, notary or any other charges to pay!

More

Hot Offer!

22 sep 2018

RESERVED 1 bed apartment with huge sun terrace in the center of the city, near the beach, for only 22,800 euros INCLUDING ALL FEES!

More

Use of private beach for our clients

1 jun 2018

Anyone buying a property with our Agency can now use our Private Beach 'Lido Mago Di OZ’ for special prices!

More

English FORUM in Scalea

1 may 2018

We welcome all our clients and site visitors to our new English Forum (discussion board) for those interested in property in Scalea, S.Maria del Cedro, Grisolia, Praia a Mare and surrounding towns.

More

Technical works

28 jan 2018

We are updating our property database. During this time our website might work slow or with errors. We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / CALABRIA, HERE WE COME!

Re: Train tickets

Train tickets
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2017 05:32PM

Where do you buy train tickets for Italian trains?



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2017 09:57AM

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2017 09:15AM

Thank you! How long in advance do I need to buy tickets for?



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2017 07:37PM

Lisa wrote:

Thank you! How long in advance do I need to buy tickets for?
In July-Aug I would suggest at least 2–3 weeks before travelling. Other month no problem.



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2017 06:25PM

mozg wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Thank you! How long in advance do I need to buy tickets for?
In July-Aug I would suggest at least 2–3 weeks before travelling. Other month no problem.
Oh, OK. Thank you happy



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: September 27, 2017 11:42PM

Lisa wrote:

Where do you buy train tickets for Italian trains?
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: September 28, 2017 09:46AM

mozg wrote:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2017 10:37AM

bill77 wrote:
mozg wrote:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.
Thank you, I did not know that!



Re: Train tickets
Posted by: bill77 (IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2017 05:31PM

mozg wrote:
bill77 wrote:
mozg wrote:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en but make sure you buy in advance in summer
They also have got the App for mobiles.
No need to print your ticket, which can be purchased 5 minutes before departure.
Thank you, I did not know that!
You are welcome, mate.





Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2018 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru