WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

English FORUM in Scalea

25 aug 2022

We welcome all our clients and site visitors to our new English Forum (discussion board) for those interested in property in Scalea, S.Maria del Cedro, Grisolia, Praia a Mare and surrounding towns.

More

OUR PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE

25 aug 2022

ONLY AT OUR AGENCY THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. No dodgy 'assistance’ fees, commissions, notary or any other charges to pay!

More

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. HILTON!

30 jun 2022

We wish Happy Birthday to our Director V. Hilton!

More

NY Times recommends Calabria!

1 jun 2022

New York Times recommends Calabria as a place to visit

More

Bouna Pasqua!

17 apr 2022

Happy Easter to all our clients! Scalea-Property Team

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / SHOPPING

Goto Page:  1 2  Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Household stuff

Household stuff
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2018 11:57AM

Seems only me asking questions in this section of the forum very happy
Could anyone suggest some shops for household stuff? It will be our first visit to our new apartments and even we bought it with many things left over from sellers, I think we’ll definitely find somethings we’ll need. I definitively will!  very happy



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 03/15/18 11:58AM.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2018 03:00PM

Lisa wrote:

Seems only me asking questions in this section of the forum very happy
Could anyone suggest some shops for household stuff? It will be our first visit to our new apartments and even we bought it with many
things left over from sellers, I think we’ll definitely find somethings we’ll need. I definitively will!  very happy



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 03/15/18 11:58AM.
Try Chinese shop on the first floor above the Spar.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: March 27, 2018 10:18AM

Thank you, will do.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2018 10:29AM

Lisa wrote:

Thank you, will do.
You are welcome.
That shop called Shopping World, and working hours is from 08:30 until 20:30, 7 days a week with no siesta break.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: davidd (IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2018 09:32PM

Could anyone suggest some shops for household items in Santa Maria, near beach area?



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2018 09:51AM

davidd wrote:

Could anyone suggest some shops for household items in Santa Maria, near beach area?
I saw one here Corso del Tirreno, 81/83/85, 87020 Marina di Santa Maria del Cedro CS, Italy
It’s right under large shop of BAMA furniture.



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 05/06/18 09:51AM.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: davidd (IP Logged)
Date: May 09, 2018 11:38PM

Max-ell wrote:
davidd wrote:

Could anyone suggest some shops for household items in Santa Maria, near beach area?
I saw one here Corso del Tirreno, 81/83/85, 87020 Marina di Santa Maria del Cedro
CS, Italy
It’s right under large shop of BAMA furniture.



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 05/06/18 09:51AM.
Thank you Max!!!
That shop is what I’ve been looking for.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: October 07, 2018 03:34PM

davidd wrote:
Max-ell wrote:
davidd wrote:

Could anyone suggest some shops for household items in Santa Maria, near beach area?
I saw one here Corso del Tirreno, 81/83/85, 87020 Marina di Santa
Maria del Cedro
CS, Italy
It’s right under large shop of BAMA furniture.



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 05/06/18 09:51AM.
Thank you Max!!!
That shop is what I’ve been looking for.
Welcome.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: February 22, 2019 09:31AM

RomanR wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Seems only me asking questions in this section of the forum very happy
Could anyone suggest some shops for household stuff? It will be our first visit to our new apartments and even we
bought it with many
things left over from sellers, I think we’ll definitely find somethings we’ll need. I definitively will!  very happy



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 03/15/18 11:58AM.
Try Chinese shop on
the first floor above the Spar.
Thank you for the advice.
Very handy.



Re: Household stuff
Posted by: JanetH (IP Logged)
Date: April 06, 2019 08:37AM

I also recently purchased an apartment in Santa Maria del cedro and feel like I’m starting from scratch buying everything new. You can get a lot of things at the Chinese store under the bama furniture outlet. It’s not the best quality but it’s ok in the people are very nice. You can also go to Spar in scalea upstairs they have all kinds of things four your home and downstairs is a big food market. Are you cedro now? If you would like we can meet I miss speaking English to someone



Goto Page:  1 2  Next
Current Page: 1 of 2


Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2022 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru