WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

OUR PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE

1 nov 2018

ONLY AT OUR AGENCY THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. No dodgy 'assistance’ fees, commissions, notary or any other charges to pay!

More

Hot Offer!

22 sep 2018

RESERVED 1 bed apartment with huge sun terrace in the center of the city, near the beach, for only 22,800 euros INCLUDING ALL FEES!

More

Use of private beach for our clients

1 jun 2018

Anyone buying a property with our Agency can now use our Private Beach 'Lido Mago Di OZ’ for special prices!

More

English FORUM in Scalea

1 may 2018

We welcome all our clients and site visitors to our new English Forum (discussion board) for those interested in property in Scalea, S.Maria del Cedro, Grisolia, Praia a Mare and surrounding towns.

More

Technical works

28 jan 2018

We are updating our property database. During this time our website might work slow or with errors. We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / ALL ABOUT SCALEA AND SURROUNDING TOWNS

Re: Internet

Internet
Posted by: alex.p (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2017 10:26PM

Which internet provider would you recommend to use in Scalea?



Re: Internet
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2017 11:26AM

alex.p wrote:

Which internet provider would you recommend to use in Scalea?
It’s all depends, how often and in what volume you planning to use an internet.



Re: Internet
Posted by: alex.p (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2017 03:14PM

RomanR wrote:
alex.p wrote:

Which internet provider would you recommend to use in Scalea?
It’s all depends, how often and in what volume you planning to use an internet.
Could you advise me on the all options, please.



Re: Internet
Posted by: RomanR (IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2017 10:46AM

alex.p wrote:
RomanR wrote:
alex.p wrote:

Which internet provider would you recommend to use in Scalea?
It’s all depends, how often and in what volume you planning to use an
internet.
Could you advise me on the all options, please.
An average cost of home internet will be around 25 Euros per month (all depends on provider and package, that you’ll take).



Re: Internet
Posted by: alex.p (IP Logged)
Date: January 19, 2018 05:29PM

RomanR wrote:
alex.p wrote:
RomanR wrote:
alex.p wrote:

Which internet provider would you recommend to use in Scalea?
It’s all depends, how often and in what volume you planning to use an
internet.
Could you advise me on the all options, please.
An average cost of home internet will be around 25 Euros per month (all depends on provider and package, that you’ll
take).
Thank you.





Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2018 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru