WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)

News

OUR PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE

1 nov 2018

ONLY AT OUR AGENCY THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. No dodgy 'assistance’ fees, commissions, notary or any other charges to pay!

More

Hot Offer!

22 sep 2018

RESERVED 1 bed apartment with huge sun terrace in the center of the city, near the beach, for only 22,800 euros INCLUDING ALL FEES!

More

Use of private beach for our clients

1 jun 2018

Anyone buying a property with our Agency can now use our Private Beach 'Lido Mago Di OZ’ for special prices!

More

English FORUM in Scalea

1 may 2018

We welcome all our clients and site visitors to our new English Forum (discussion board) for those interested in property in Scalea, S.Maria del Cedro, Grisolia, Praia a Mare and surrounding towns.

More

Technical works

28 jan 2018

We are updating our property database. During this time our website might work slow or with errors. We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / ALL ABOUT SCALEA AND SURROUNDING TOWNS

Re: ENEL

ENEL
Posted by: sophiajude (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2018 04:24PM

Can anyone tell me if you need to renew your contract after so many years. I have been paying my electricity by direct debit since 2005 . For some reason they seem to have stopped taking the money and my neighbour tells me I now owe 360 Euro plus my electricity has been disconnected. From what I understand I have to sign a new contract and that my electricity may have to be reconnected via Cosenza. I have no idea why they stopped collecting the money and am concerned with how long it might take to get the supply reconnected as I will be going over next Friday. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Yvonne

Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2018 12:22PM

Well, the best idea would be to get your bills paid by agency for small yearly fee. Then you won’t have any problems.

Yes, ENEL (and pretty much rest of utilities suppliers) are quite strange with regards to direct debits. They do tend to stop them for unknown reasons, that’s why is better to avoid DD in general and get your bill paid by cash with help of the agency.

Posted by: sophiajude (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2018 07:08PM

Well, I was doing that then discovered my bills were not being paid, ended up costing me nearly 1000 Euro to resolve matters so I’m not taking any more chances with that. Hopefully I can get re-connected next wee.
Thanks anyway

Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2018 05:33PM

sophiajude wrote:

Well, I was doing that then discovered my bills were not being paid, ended up costing me nearly 1000 Euro to resolve matters so I’m not taking any more chances with that. Hopefully I can get
re-connected next wee.
Thanks anyway
Wow, that’s stiff. Who was your agent?

Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2018 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.