WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

Wedding!!!

29 jun 2020

Congratulations to our Italian Director Giuseppe and his wife Antonella with wedding or their daughter Francesca!

More

Italy opens from 3 June

1 jun 2020

As Italy opens from 3 of June for travel, Ryanair now sells tickets for it’s flights from UK and Ireland to Italy. Tickets from 39 EUR one way.

More

COVID-19 update

10 apr 2020

Calabria — is least affected region, Riviera dei Cedri — zero infected. Italy slowly goes back to normal starting from South.

More

COVID-19 update

7 apr 2020

There have been no cases of virus in Riviera dei Cedri! Instead, we have lots of food and lots of  sun! For more up to date info please visit our FORUM

More

COVID-19 update

12 mar 2020

As preventive measure, disinfection of streets will take place 13/03 22:00–24:00 in Scalea and nearby cities. Residents advised keep windows closed during this time.

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / ALL ABOUT SCALEA AND SURROUNDING TOWNS

Goto Page:  1 2  Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Re: Inflatable boat for sale

Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: September 29, 2018 08:13AM

Hi, all, I’m selling my inflatable foldable boat Mariner 4 with engine. Great starter, liked it a lot,reason for sale —  now buying much bigger boat. Boat is in very good condition.

Easy folds into the bag and fits to any car boot with motor. It’s light and 1–2 people easily can carry it in/out of the water.
Total passengers weight 400kg
Very comfortable for 2 adults and 1–2 children
Maх number o passengers 4 adults
Set up in 15 min
Engine 5.8hp very economical, about 5–7 euros for 1/2 day drive about.

Free delivery in Scalea and nearby

PRICE 750 EUR incl all:

boat
2 oars
3 inflatable seats
engine
engine mount
2 life jackets
bimini (foldable canopy)
pump
ladder


Will be sold assembled but deflated. Happy to inflate to check and teach you now to use it, it’s very easy, in 20–30 minuted you’ll be a proper Captain!

тел./ Whatsapp +39 3935 686872 













Edited 3 times. Last edit at 01/21/19 07:36PM.



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: October 07, 2018 03:28PM

Do you need a license to operate it?



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: October 07, 2018 03:28PM

Also, what is the size and weight of the packed boat?



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/07/18 03:28PM.



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2018 07:17AM

Max-ell wrote:

Also, what is the size and weight of the packed boat?



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/07/18 03:28PM.
About 100 X 50 X 50 cm takes up 1/2 of wardrobe max, weight abut 10 kg boat, 5 kg floor and 5 kg motor, all separate. Easy to handle by one person.



Edited 2 times. Last edit at 06/08/20 09:19PM.



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2018 07:17AM

Max-ell wrote:

Do you need a license to operate it?
No. Also, you are very welcome to drink and drive very happy



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: March 05, 2019 02:57PM

mozg wrote:

Hi, all, I’m selling my inflatable foldable boat Mariner 4 with engine. Great starter, liked it a lot,reason for sale —  now buying much bigger boat. Boat is in very good condition.

Easy folds
into the bag and fits to any car boot with motor. It’s light and 1–2 people easily can carry it in/out of the water.
Total passengers weight 400kg
Very comfortable for 2 adults and 1–2
children
Maх number o passengers 4 adults
Set up in 15 min
Engine 5.8hp very economical, about 5–7 euros for 1/2 day drive about.

Free delivery in Scalea and nearby

PRICE 750 EUR incl
all:

boat
2 oars
3 inflatable seats
engine
engine mount
2 life jackets
bimini (foldable canopy)
pump
ladder


Will be sold assembled but deflated. Happy to inflate to check and teach you
now to use it, it’s very easy, in 20–30 minuted you’ll be a proper Captain!

тел./ Whatsapp +39 3935 686872 


height=’350”>





src=’http://luckonienglish.onsite.ru/files/Intex-4-Person-Mariner-Inflatable-Boat-Set-0–0.jpg” width=’500” height=’350”>




Edited 3 times. Last edit at 01/21/19 07:36PM.
Is it possible to hire this boat?
Thanks.



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2019 06:54PM

Is it still there? We are coming on 17/06 and my husband is interested.



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: den (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2019 09:55AM

mozg wrote:

Hi, all, I’m selling my inflatable foldable boat Mariner 4 with engine. Great starter, liked it a lot,reason for sale —  now buying much bigger boat. Boat is in very good condition.

Easy folds
into the bag and fits to any car boot with motor. It’s light and 1–2 people easily can carry it in/out of the water.
Total passengers weight 400kg
Very comfortable for 2 adults and 1–2
children
Maх number o passengers 4 adults
Set up in 15 min
Engine 5.8hp very economical, about 5–7 euros for 1/2 day drive about.

Free delivery in Scalea and nearby

PRICE 750 EUR incl
all:

boat
2 oars
3 inflatable seats
engine
engine mount
2 life jackets
bimini (foldable canopy)
pump
ladder


Will be sold assembled but deflated. Happy to inflate to check and teach you
now to use it, it’s very easy, in 20–30 minuted you’ll be a proper Captain!

тел./ Whatsapp +39 3935 686872 


height=’350”>





src=’http://luckonienglish.onsite.ru/files/Intex-4-Person-Mariner-Inflatable-Boat-Set-0–0.jpg” width=’500” height=’350”>




Edited 3 times. Last edit at 01/21/19 07:36PM.
Is there any place (like marina, or place on the beach) in Scalea, where we can leave this boat in inflated conditions safely ?



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2020 09:15PM

den wrote:

Is
there any place (like marina, or place on the beach) in Scalea, where we can leave this boat in inflated conditions safely ?
Yes, there is on the left from Tower Talao, but I dont think you need it as assembly or dis-assembly takes 20 min top.



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 06/10/20 09:30AM.



Re: Inflatable boat for sale
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2020 09:18PM

Lisa wrote:

Is it still there? We are coming on 17/06 and my husband is interested.
Sorry, have not seen your questions, yes, I still have it as wanted to take it with me back to London as was buying there small forest with pond last year, but sale fell through. Still trying to find suitable similar land, if will find, will take it to London, if not, happy to sell.
In 2020 I’m in Scalea until August and then Sept-Oct.



Goto Page:  1 2  Next
Current Page: 1 of 2


Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2020 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru