WITH SCALEAPROPERTY.COM PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO EXTRA FEES AND CHARGES. GUARANTEED! CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON OUR FORUM
www.scaleaproperty.com www.scaleaproperty.com
#1 Choice for Buying Property in Scalea (Calabria, Southern ITALY)
 

News

Coronavirus update

29 mar 2020

There have been no cases of virus in Riviera dei Cedri! Instead, we have lots of food and lots of  sun! For more up to date info please visit our FORUM

More

Coronavirus update

12 mar 2020

As preventive measure, disinfection of streets will take place 13/03 22:00–24:00 in Scalea and nearby cities. Residents advised keep windows closed during this time.

More

Festa della Donna

8 mar 2020

Today with celebrate Women’s Day with all Italy!

More

Happy St. Valentine's!

14 feb 2020

We wish Happy Valentine’s Day to all lovers! scalea-property team

More

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

24 dec 2019

We wish very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our Customers!

More

NEW: SCALEA FORUM (in English)
Goto Thread: Previous • Next
Goto: New Topic • Search • Log In • Register
[Forum List] / ALL ABOUT SCALEA AND SURROUNDING TOWNS

Goto Page:  1 2  Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: 1Andrew1 (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 10:41AM

Just want to say Hi, congratulate with Christmas and wish Very Happy New year to all holiday home owners! May we all have lots of sunny days in Riviera dei Cedri in 2019 and lots of money and health so we can enjoy all of them!  very happy





Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 10:41AM.



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: Lisa (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 10:58AM

Ahh, Andrew, so kind of you! Merry Christmas and happy NEW YEAR to you too! Would love finally meet up in 2019! love love love



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: 1Andrew1 (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 11:11AM

Lisa wrote:

Ahh, Andrew, so kind of you! Merry Christmas and happy NEW YEAR to you too! Would love finally meet up in 2019! love love love
very happy Thank you, Lisa! Would love to meet up, I think our apartments are not too far from each other. PM’d you.



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 11:11AM.



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: Max-ell (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 11:50AM

Happy New Year to all, may you all wishes come true in 2019!



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 12:01PM

Merry Xmas and Happy new Year from London!





Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 12:02PM.



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 12:27PM

Congratulations from Milton Keynes! happy new year! we are glad to be part of this community and can’t wait to be back in S.maria next year!

Hi, mozg, we are also in London tonight, where about are you? Would be cool surprise to bump in to each other!



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 12:40PM.



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 01:14PM

Joe77 wrote:

Congratulations from Milton Keynes! happy new year! we are glad to be part of this community and can’t wait to be back in S.maria next year!

Hi, mozg, we are also in London tonight, where about
are you? Would be cool surprise to bump in to each other!



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 12:40PM.
Hello, Joe77! My wife and I going to Proud Cabaret tonight. And you?



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 01:17PM

mozg wrote:
Joe77 wrote:

Congratulations from Milton Keynes! happy new year! we are glad to be part of this community and can’t wait to be back in S.maria next year!

Hi, mozg, we are also in London
tonight, where about
are you? Would be cool surprise to bump in to each other!



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 12:40PM.
Hello, Joe77! My wife and I going to Proud Cabaret tonight. And you?
We are going to be on thames dinner cruise, embarking at 7.30 and disembarking about 2 a.m. near Tower Bridge, I think. Is that somewhere near to where you going to be?



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: mozg (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 01:19PM

Joe77 wrote:
mozg wrote:
Joe77 wrote:

Congratulations from Milton Keynes! happy new year! we are glad to be part of this community and can’t wait to be back in S.maria next year!

Hi, mozg, we are also in
London
tonight, where about
are you? Would be cool surprise to bump in to each other!



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 12:40PM.
Hello, Joe77! My wife and I going to Proud Cabaret tonight. And
you?
We are going to be on thames dinner cruise, embarking at 7.30 and disembarking about 2 a.m. near Tower Bridge, I think. Is that somewhere near to where you going to be?
I’m afraid no, we are at the City, near Gherkin Tower.
But feel free to shout next time you are in London, we’ll get together for drinks or a meal!



Re: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all neighbours!
Posted by: Joe77 (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2018 01:20PM

mozg wrote:
Joe77 wrote:
mozg wrote:
Joe77 wrote:

Congratulations from Milton Keynes! happy new year! we are glad to be part of this community and can’t wait to be back in S.maria next year!

Hi, mozg,
we are also in
London
tonight, where about
are you? Would be cool surprise to bump in to each other!



Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/31/18 12:40PM.
Hello, Joe77! My wife and I going to Proud Cabaret tonight. And
you?
We are going to be on thames dinner cruise, embarking at 7.30 and disembarking about 2 a.m. near Tower Bridge, I think. Is that somewhere near to where you going to
be?
I’m afraid no, we are at the City, near Gherkin Tower.
But feel free to shout next time you are in London, we’ll get together for drinks or a meal!
It’s a pity! thank you, will do that! happy new year!



Goto Page:  1 2  Next
Current Page: 1 of 2


Goto: Forum List • Message List • Search • Log In • Register
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
 
 ScaleaProperty.com   Scalea-Property.info - Real Estate in Scalea (Calabria, Italy)
English speaking community in Scalea - FORUM, Photo, Video

Copyright © 2020 www.scaleaproperty.com. All rights reserved.
Powered by OnSite.ru